The brand AUTOPSTENHOJ was launched in 2016, forged from a merger of the brands autop & STENHØJ.
Facts about AUTOPSTENHOJ:
- Founded in 1917
- Market leader in inground lifts for passenger cars in Europe with more than 70 years of experience
- Leading market player in surface mounted lifts with more than 100 years of experience
- About half a million lifts sold worldwide.
- Appr. 120 employees in Rheine, Germany & Barrit, Denmark
- Export to more than 60 countries worldwide
AUTOPSTENHOJ is part of the Danish STENHØJ companies, with
- 11 subsidiaries
- 550 employees in 8 countries
Since March 2019 STENHØJ companies (and with that AUTOPSTENHOJ) are an integral part of Nexion Group.
Background information about autop & STENHØJ:
autop began in 1949 with a strong foundation for manufacturing hydraulic lifts, specializing particularly in the production of automotive workshop equipment.
autop has been part of the Stenhøj Group since 1996 and is one of the market-leading manufacturers of hydraulic inground lifts.
Stenhøj was founded in 1917, and is known worldwide in the field of workshop equipment, exporting surface-mounted lifts, compressors and hydraulic presses.
Stenhøj is one of the market-leading worldwide manufacturers of surface-mounted lifts.